Friday, May 16, 2014

Blog #1

      I am a student and a part time baker with amazing recipes to share with you all. I am a 17 year old who enjoys baking for my family and friends. When I am off from school or some weekends when I have nothing to do I bake something new and this has become a hobby for me. Since I was in Middle School and part of the after school baking club, I just had this connection with just baking/cooking new things and baking/cooking cool ideas from the internet. I sometimes add stuff and ingredients of my own to make it taste better. 
      My blog is going to be about food reviews and also some of my favorite recipes that I will be sharing with you guys. I will be sharing ideas of my own and also some cool baking ideas from the internet that I have personally tried on my own. 
     You all should read my blog because who doesn't love sweet and yummy treats? And you know whats even better... that the recipes I will be blogging about is easy and simple and new bakers can simply learn it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment